What is Halloween? It's sweets! It's creepy monsters! It's fun!
All of the above awaits us in the new "Scarier Things" event. A ghost pumpkin roams the streets of the cities! A gang of vampires took away all the candies that the ghost had in store for the holiday. But of course, only real heroes can save the poor pumpkin and get back the sweets. In return you will not only be treated with those suspicious sweets, but also receive all the necessary paraphernalia for Halloween celebration.
- In the cities of Elmoreden, the NPC Pumpkin Ghost will appear, who will tell his story and ask for help in finding candies stolen by vampires shortly before the holiday.
- You can get a special buff from the NPC and exchange event items.
Obtaining the Buff
- Once a day, Lv. 76+ characters can get a buff from the event NPC.
- The buff consists of 24 levels, each level lasts for 1 hour. The level increases automatically.
- The buff is retained when moving to the Olympiad.
|(Lv. 1) Pumpkin Ghost's Noble Candy - Event||For 1 h., STR +1, DEX +1, CON +1, INT +1, WIT +1, MEN +1.|
Renewed every hour. Halloween Candy Box is given after every renewal.
Cannot be obtained if your character is dead.
- Once the buff's level refreshes, the character receives Halloween Candy Box (Sealed) - 1 pc.
- Candies can be exchanged for useful items from the NPC Pumpkin Ghost, as well as used as HP potions.
- The buff has a characteristic animation in the form of a pumpkin head next to the character:
Halloween MasksIn addition to the buff, the character will also get Halloween Mask (Sealed) - 3 pcs.:
|Halloween Mask (Sealed)||3||Changes appearance to that of one of Halloween Masks. Acquired XP/ SP +30% or 50% for 20 min. The effect remains after death. Cooldown: 1 min.|
- Double-click on the mask item to get one of 6 random buffs:
- When using a mask, the character is dressed as a creepy monster (only the headdress changes):
Reanimated Monster Mask
Red Devil Mask
Jack O'Lantern's Golden Mask
Halloween Candy Box
- From the Halloween Candy Box you can get Halloween Mask (Sealed)(3 pcs.) or Halloween Candy (Sealed)(from 10 to 1000 pcs.).
Refreshing the Buff
- The NPC can also refresh the buff you have already received, or get it once again if you lost it.
- When refreshing the buff, the character will get the Pumpkin Ghost's Noble Candy buff.
- Lv. 76+ characters can refresh the buff without quantity restrictions.
- When refreshing the buff, no Halloween Masks are given.
- Halloween Candy (Sealed) can be exchanged at the NPC Pumpkin Ghost for various rewards.
Hunting for Vampires
- Pumpkin Ghost asks for help in finding candies for the holiday. They were stolen by the evil vampires who wandered in the hunting zones of Elmoreden. Find the vampires and return the candies!
- When you kill a vampire, the character receives some XP/SP and additional rewards.
- You can meet several types of vampires of different levels depending on the hunting zone.
Vampire Rogue & Vampire Magician (Lv. 80)
Vampire Rogue & Vampire Magician (Lv. 85)
- The vampires' respawn time after killing is 5 minutes.
- Vampires despawn and spawn in a new place of the same zone every 3 minutes if not killed.
- Vampires can be found in the following hunting zones, including dimensional ones.
|Hunting Zone||Vampires Amount||Vampires Level||Recommended Level|
|Bee Hive||Up to 9 Vampires||80||70 – 80|
|Plains of the Lizardmen||Up to 40 Vampires||80||76 – 80|
|Dragon Valley (west)|
Dragon Valley (east)
|Up to 60 Vampires||80||78 – 85|
|Orc Barracks||Up to 8 Vampires||85||83 – 85|
|Imperial Tomb||Up to 20 Vampires||85||83 – 85|
|Giant's Cave||Up to 40 Vampires||85||85 – 90|
|Sel Mahum Base||Up to 36 Vampires||85||83 – 85|
|Hot Springs||Up to 20 Vampires||85||85 – 87|
|Gorde Canyon||Up to 30 Vampires||85||87 – 90|
|Xilenos Fortress||Up to 20 Vampires||85||90 – 92|
|Morgos' Military Base||Up to 20 Vampires||85||90 – 92|
|Anghel Waterfall||Up to 4 vampires||85||85 - 90|
|Ancient Battleground||Up to 4 Vampires||85||85 – 90|
|Enchanted Valley||Up to 4 Vampires||85||85 – 90|
|Ivory Tower Crater||Up to 4 Vampires||85||85 – 90|
|Blazing Swamp||Up to 4 Vampires||85||85 – 90|
|Forgotten Garden (all areas)||Up to 24 Vampires||85||76+|
|Aztakan's Temple||Up to 18 Vampires||85||80 – 92|
|Tower of Insolence (1st – 12th floors)||Up to 50 Vampires||85||80+|
|Kelbim's Fortress||Up to 10 Vampires||85||85+|
|Pagan Temple||Up to 10 Vampires||85||85+|
|Frost Lord's Castle||Up to 5 Vampires||85||85+|
|Antharas' Lair||Up to 5 Vampires||85||80+|
- Event-related items are deleted upon event finish.
Last edited by a moderator: