The mission system has been redesigned, uniting daily, weekly and monthly missions into a single set of weekly missions with the possibility of selecting which missions you wish to complete.
Missions - Categories
- Hunting World: missions related to hunting monsters in world hunting zones.
- Hunting Instances: missions related to hunting monsters in special zones.
- Complete Dungeon: missions related to completing Dungeons.
Accepting, cancelling and completing Missions
- Up to 10 missions can be accepted simultaneously from the Available missions list.
- Once a mission has been accepted, the Available missions counter will be reduced by 1 and you can already start to fill it's requirement.
- Once the requirement has been fulfilled, the mission can be completed by clicking on the Receive reward button.
- A total of 10 missions can be completed per weekly period, which resets every Monday at 06:30 (server time).
- There is an option to cancel an already accepted mission. Keep in mind that cancelling a mission will reset it's current progress.
- You can auto-complete missions by using a Mission Complete Ticket.
- Mission Complete Tickets can be acquired on the Account Panel Store.
- To auto-complete a mission, click on the Auto-complete button in the mission details interface. A confirmation window will pop-up and when confirming it, one piece of Mission Complete Ticket will be consumed and the mission will be completed, instantly receiving it's rewards.
Missions - Rewards
- After completing each mission you have previously accepted, the following rewards will be granted:
|Spirit Rune (Sealed)
|Spirit Trace (Sealed)
|Adventurer's Coupon (Sealed)
- Upon completing a Mission, you will receive Adventurer's Coupon (Sealed) - 10 pcs.
- These coupons can be exchanged for various items through the Special Craft → Event → Adventurer's Coupon.
- A list of available rewards is described on the table below:
Last edited by a moderator: