New Special Zones: Kelbim's Fortress & Pagan Temple
Kelbim's Fortress & Pagan Temple are available every other week from Monday to Friday at any time (you can access Kelbim's Fortress during one week, and Pagan Temple during the other).
|Monday - Friday
|24 h. (from Monday, 6:30)
|1 hour a day
- Enhanced monsters that appear during hot time and Raid Bosses Kelbim and Andreas van Halter will be disabled until later in the server.
- The Adena fee requested when opening Arcane Strongboxes will now depend on the character's level:
- Command Channel window will now automatically refresh when a party joins or leaves the Command Channel.
- Fixed an issue with Gorde and Gorde's Priest Daimon not teleporting characters back to town when getting too close to them if the clan member is not registered to Epic Bosses hunting.
Preview of important changes to be applied during the Weekly Update on January 19
The following changes will be applied:
- The obtained amount of
- Weekly craft limits of Rare Accessories and Dolls through the Special Craft will be increased by 2 times (e.g. Queen Ant's Ring weekly craft limit will be increased from 10 to 20 craft attempts).
- Aether fee when crafting
In order to apply the mentioned changes, all Arcane Keys will be deleted during Friday, January 19 restart. Don't forget to use them before this restart!
The following items will be added as possible rewards to the Random Craft:
- Dolls Lv. 1 (Sealed) (up to Frintezza Doll)
- Rare Accessories (Sealed) (up to Frintezza's Necklace)
- Special Armors (Sealed)
- Boss' Weapons (Sealed)
Ancient Adena Store
A new item will be added:
- Purchase limit: 1 pc. per month (per account)
Kelbim Doll & Andreas van Halter Doll
When hunting monsters inside Kelbim's Fortress and Pagan Temple, special fragments will be obtained, with which it will be possible to craft the following items: