- Reaction score
Our project introduces a new Activity Points system: Spirit Sparks, which will allow our players to get rid of a lot of unnecessary items, such as Time Stones for special areas, and will saturate your gameplay on the project with new game activities, as well as alternative ways to get high-value items.
Spirit Sparks is a special energy (scale of activity) that can be used in the following cases:
- To extend the time you spend in Special Hunting Zones.
- To re-enter Instances (Trancendance Instance Zone, Training Zone).
- To instantly complete daily missions.
- To open Strongboxes from World Bosses.
How Spirit Sparks work
- When you create a character, you receive a base amount of Sparks, which can be tracked in the lower left corner of the interface (next to the L-Coins).
- The base number of Sparks is always 180.
- The maximum number of available Sparks is 360.
- The number of available Sparks regenerates over time if the character is online.
- The number of available Spirit Sparks can be restored or increased with in-game items.
- The base number of available Sparks is restored at 6:30 am server time.
How to Use Spirit Sparks
- Spirit Sparks can be used as Time Extension Stones for any location represented in the Special Hunting Zones interface:
- Alligator Island
- Primeval Isle
- Forgotten Garden
- Antharas's Lair
- Tower of Insolence
- Frost Lord's Castle
- Kelbim's Fortress
- Pagan Temple
- Replenish available time at the rate of 1 Spark of Spirits = 1 minute in the Special Zone.
- Spark Spirits can be used as a resource to re-access personal Dungeons:
- Training Zone.
- Trancendance Instance Zone.
- The cost of a second visit to a personal time zone is 60 Spark Spirits. The number of available visits remains unchanged at 2 visits per 24 hours. Zones reset at 6:30 a.m.
- Spirit Sparks can be used as payment for instantly completing daily quests. This is a new mechanic that has been added to the game to help you save time for other activities. The cost of completing a mission depends on the difficulty and value of the mission.
- Spirit Sparks can be used as a resource to open Arcane Coffers - a special chest with additional valuable rewards that appears after killing Solo, Group or Epic Bosses. The cost of opening the chest depends on the type of boss:
- The entry fee for entering Time Zones remains unchanged and consists of a certain amount of adena for the base time spent in the zone.
- The Time Extension Stones have been removed from the game.
- Tickets and tokens for re-accessing instance zones have been removed from the game.
- To provide our players an alternative way of Time obtaining for Special Zone has been added a single stone - Spirit Trace. It can be obtained by hunting monsters in different locations, and the locations where the new Spirit Traces are obtained are the same as the locations where the old stones of different types are hunted.
How to replenish the Spirit Sparks scale
As you may have noticed, Spirit Spark is an important and necessary resource. We have prepared several ways to replenish the Spark Scale, as well as systems that will help you avoid the inconvenience of accumulating and using it.
The Spark scale can be replenished in the following ways:
- With a special item
- With a special item
- 1 Spirit Trace restores 60 Spirit Sparks.
- The Spirit Spark scale is restored to a base value of 180 each day at 6:30 a.m.
- If 180 or more Sparks remain until the morning reset, at 6:30 a.m. the Spark Scale will not be restored and will remain at its previous level.
- The Spirit Spark scale is replenished automatically. Every 8 minutes a character receives 1 Spirit Spark.
- At this regeneration rate, you can spend 360 Sparks per day, or 2,520 Sparks per week.
- To check the Spark regeneration time, click on the corresponding icon in the lower right corner of the interface.
- The Spark replenishment timer will start as soon as the amount of Sparks falls below the maximum possible amount.
- If the number of Sparks is higher than the scale (example: 366/360) - the Spark replenishment timer will not start and no Sparks will be regenerated.
- Spirit Sparks can be exchanged for your L-Coins.
- The number of exchanges of L-Coins for Spirit Sparks is strictly limited to 6 replenishments.
- The first replenishment will cost a character 1000 L-Coins. All subsequent replenishments will cost more. 1200/1400/1600/1800/2000 L-Coins respectively.
- Restoring the scale for L-Coins always adds 60 Spirit Sparks to your scale.
Warning! The Spirit Scale can be filled in advance. When using Spirit Sparks, the daily limit Sparks your character receives in the morning or during the day are always consumed first! Spirit Sparks received through Replenishment Items are saved until they are used and are not withdrawn daily at 6:30am.
Warning! The Spirit Spark Scale has a base capacity of 360. Each morning all characters receive a replenishment of 180 Spirit Sparks and can accumulate 360 Sparks throughout the day without the risk of losing them, you will not have to wake up early in the morning to spend your Sparks. When Sparks are used the accumulation will continue and every 8 minutes a character will receive 1 Spirit Spark. The Spirit Spark scale is shared by the entire account!
Spark Spirit Tracking Interface
- Spirit Sparks have a refill animation. You will never miss the moment when they appear - гифку
- The interface has two timers to keep track of the time remaining until replenishment
- Remaining time for the eight-minute Spark replenishment
- Remaining time until the daily replenishment of the base amount of Spirit Sparks
- The countdown to the next replenishment is not shown if your Spirit Spark Scale is full.
*Changes or modifications may be made during the Beta period.