Where can I get letters?
- Go hunting and collect letters from monsters located in Elmoreden!
- Letters drop directly into the character's inventory, no need to pick them up!
- Letters are dropped in hunting zones for characters level 40 and above.
- When hunting "blue-colored" monsters (the difference is 15 or more levels), the letters do not drop.
- All letters cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold.
How can I make up the word and get a reward?
- You have to collect the words HUNTING, SUMMER, LINEAGE II and INNADRIL.
- As soon as all the components of the word are collected, the letters will be highlighted in the event window — this means that the reward can be obtained by simply clicking on the corresponding button.
- There must be at least one free inventory slot.
- Click on the cube button with the letter image on the side bar to open the event sub-window, and then on Letter Collector button to see the main event interface.
- Then exchange a whole word for a reward by clicking on the Get Reward button above the corresponding word.
- When you exchange, you will receive one random reward from the list below.
- Depending on the completed word, possible rewards you can obtain are the following:
Possible Rewards from Packs
- Check what rewards you can obtain from Packs below:
- Event-related items are deleted upon event finishes.
Last edited by a moderator: