Monsters from the Ant Nest began to bring terror and panic to the nearby settlements. The ruler of the lands calls on daredevils and adventurers to kill the Queen Ant, so that the insect army retreats! Ready for the raid?
- The event involves two NPCs — Event Manager Antri and Ant Nest's Researcher Jio.
- In the table below, you can see where to find these NPCs, what they do, and what they look like.
|Event Manager Antri
|Ant Nest's Researcher Jio
|Where to find:
— in all towns (use /target Antri).
What he does:
— tells about the Queen Ant's Lair and about the features of the raid;
|Where to find:
— before raid: at the entrance of Ant Nest;
— before raid:moves the command channel to the Queen Ant's Lair instance zone;
- You can also move to the raid via the teleportation menu: Gludio → Ant Nest.
- During the event, all characters of level 76 and higher have a daily mission available.
- You can hunt in one or several zones at once or where it's more convenient for you.
- The mission can be completed by each character in the account.
|Queen Ant's Trial
|Kill 3000 monsters in one of the following zones:
– Tower of Insolence;
– Dragon Valley;
– Orc Barracks;
– Sel Mahum Base.
Cooldown: 6:30 a.m.
Level: 76 and higher
Queen Ant's Lair Pass
- The ticket is required to enter the Queen Ant's Lair instance zone.
- How to obtain the ticket:
- Daily Mission: Queen Ant's Trial
- L-Coin Store → Events and Offers → Queen Ant's Lair Pass
|Events and Offers
|1 pc. per character (daily)
- Attention! The ticket does not allow you to enter Queen Ant's Lair twice, it is only an alternative way to get there if you do not want or can not complete the daily mission "Queen Ant's Trial". Do not buy the ticket in the L-Coin Store for a character who has already completed the daily mission!
- The pass cannot be exchanged, dropped, sold in a private store, and shared within account.
Queen Ant's Lair - Instance Zone
- Queen Ant's Lair is an instance zone designated for a command channel.
- To enter the instance zone, each character in the command channel will need a special pass.
|Number of Participants
|Queen Ant's Lair
|15 — 100 characters
(in the command channel)
|Zone type: daily
Cooldown: 6:30 AM
Level: 76 and higher
Completion time: 60 min.
Conditions: clan is not required
- The event zone is created for each command channel individually at the entrance, which means that several command channels will not intersect within the zone (only at the entrance to the zone).
- The event zone is a PvE location, and attacking other characters is not possible.
- When restarting the game or dying in the event zone, the character returns to Jio at the entrance to Ant Nest.
- After dying in the event zone, the character can return to the raid via Ant Nest's Researcher Jio, and the entry ticket will no longer be required.
- In the event zone, characters do not lose EXP or items upon death.
- You can't get EXP and SP from the event boss.
- Event Queen is level 85.
- Right after entering the zone, the Queen is surrounded by minions: Escord Ants and Nurse Ants.
- The Nurses serve as the Queen's healers, and the Escort and Royal Guards protect her.
- When the Queen's HP decreases, stronger Royal Guard Ants also appear.
- When the Queen's HP decreases by every 10%, additional Nurses and Escord Ants spawn.
- For killing the Queen's minions, you can get EXP and SP.
- There is no loot for killing minions.
- Queen Ant grants Book Craft Points after being killed to the whole Command Channel.
Rewards for Killing Queen
- Loot in the command channel are distributed according to the usual rules: the command channel's leader party is granted the privilege of item looting. This means that not everyone will get the loot from the boss.
- Attention! There is a chance to get nothing (the chances of some items are lower than with a normal boss).
Rewards for All Participants
- All participants of the raid can talk to the Ant Nest's Researcher Jio inside the zone and receive the rewards.
- Characters who didn't attack the boss can also get rewards from the Ant Nest's Researcher Jio.
|Queen Ant's Treasure Chest (Time-limited) Sealed
|Sayha's Cookie (Time-limited) Sealed
Queen Ant's Treasure Chest
- Upon receiving the reward from Ant Nest's Researcher Jio, each participant of the raid will automatically receive the "Ant Prophecy" event buff.
- Ant Prophecy stacks with all main buffs.
- Ant Prophecy lasts 3 hours.
Ant Prophecy (Lv. 1)
PvE damage +5%
All Critical Rate +50
All Critical Damage +100
Sayha's Grace Consumption -10%
- Event-related items will be removed after event eds.
- All other items and buffs received during the event will not be deleted.
Last edited by a moderator: