- Only characters who have reached the third class are able to change the class. The character must not have a hero status during the class change.
- You need to purchase a special ticket for a class change on the account panel's store.
- The amount of buyable coupons is unlimited. Coupons are exchangeable (can be traded with other players ingame).
|Where to find||Product name||Price for 1pc|
|Account Panel - Store||50 Balance (5€)|
What's lost when Rerolling
The following features of the character will be reset:
- Skills learned, including those gained through spellbooks. A character that changes class will only get books back for learned skills. Otherwise, books/scrolls are non-refundable.
- Distributed stat points (including Elixirs).
- Bonuses for rating rank.
- Olympiad points and rank.
- A 10% of the character's total XP will be lost.
- After purchasing the ticket, find NPC Juni in Aden, near the central fountain.
- It will provide you with some basic information about reroll, and, if you are ready, and have the ticket in your inventory, can teleport to the Reroll manager by clicking the Teleport option.
- Now you've to speak with Hermin. She will provide you exact info about what are you going to lose when rerolling. If you agree with it, click on 'Apply for a class change'.
- Then you'll able to select:
- Gender (DK limited only to male gender).
- The last confirm window will now be shown, with all the options you've selected before, and with the level and percentage you'll end with after rerolling.
- If you agree with all terms, you'll click on Confirm. a Reroll Ticket will be consumed from your inventory and you'll get disconnected from the game.
- After relogging back into the game, your character will now have it's new class. Have fun!
- SP spent by the rerolled character will be restored.
- Characters of level 86 and above will receive several additional coupons and books to restore the vanished abilities given for reaching certain heights:
|Product name||86 lvl.||87 lvl.||88 lvl.||89 lvl.||90 lvl.|
Last edited by a moderator: