Offline Auto-Hunt OverviewOffline Auto-Hunt is a game feature that enables players to earn experience points and in-game currency even when the game is not actively running. Below, we have outlined the key advantages and limitations of this feature:
- The system permits only one character to be in offline mode on a single computer. This means you cannot have one character offline and another one online simultaneously.
- If you attempt to log in with another character while one character is already in offline mode, the first character will be disconnected from the server.
- Nobody will have access to your character till you will not log in to him from same computer.
- The Offline Auto-Hunt gauge has a time limit of 8 hours, and this time limit can be refilled without any restrictions.
- This option allows you to save your Parking Pass if there is no intention to increase the Offline Auto-Hunt time over the time limit.
- Please note that the 8-hour time limit is in place to preserve your Parking Pass and does not restrict your character to only 8 hours of gameplay per day.
Requirements to start Offline Auto-Hunt
- To enable this feature, you need Offline Auto-Hunting time.
- You can refill your Offline Auto-Hunting time using a Parking Pass, which can be acquired through the Account Control Panel for 0.03 balance.
- 1 Parking Pass is equivalent to 1 hour of Offline Auto-Hunting time.
- The Parking Pass can be auto-used by placing the item in your shortcut bar and right-clicking on it. While auto-use is active, the Offlne Auto-Hunting time will refill automatically when needed.
- To utilize this function, you must have Account Shield activated.
- Your character should be in Auto-Hunting mode.
- Your character should be located in a regular hunting area.
- Keep in mind that your character will be disconnected after a server restart or if the character will die.
- There is no restriction on the duration you can spend in Offline Auto-Hunting mode.
How to Start Offline Auto-Hunt
To get started, head to a hunting area suitable for your character's level range, ensuring that you meet the level and gear requirements (within a range of +/-15). Then, access the Auto-Hunt user interface and select Offline Auto-Hunt, which can be found in the lower-middle part of the interface. Once you meet the necessary criteria, click the "Start" button, and the game will automatically close. Don't forget to check your consumables before. Enjoy!
Last edited by a moderator: